- Introduction to DaVinci Resolve: Overview of the software’s interface and key features for editing and color grading.
- Essential Editing Techniques: Learning the basics of importing, organizing, and editing footage in DaVinci Resolve.
- Advanced Editing Tools and Workflow: Exploring advanced editing techniques, such as multicam editing, dynamic trimming, and timeline management.
- Understanding Color Theory: A comprehensive guide to color theory and its application in visual storytelling and emotional impact.
- Color Grading Fundamentals: Introduction to the primary and secondary color grading tools in DaVinci Resolve, including primary color correction, curves, and color wheels.
- Creative Color Grading Techniques: Exploring advanced color grading techniques like creating cinematic looks, stylized grading, and color grading for different genres.
- Matching Shots and Creating Consistency: Techniques for achieving shot matching and creating visual consistency throughout a project.
- Color Grading for Different Formats: Understanding the nuances of color grading for different formats, such as cinema, broadcast, web, and mobile.
- Advanced Node-Based Workflow: Leveraging the power of DaVinci Resolve’s node-based color grading system for complex grading setups and creative effects.
- Delivering the Final Product: Exporting, rendering, and finalizing the project for various delivery platforms, including cinema, broadcast, and online distribution.
DaVinci Resolve course Details
DAY – 1
Edit Preparation and Organization
- Backing Up Source Files,
- Importing Metadata, Renaming Clips with Metadata
- Searching Using Metadata, Using Automatic Smart Bins
- Smart Bins for People (Studio Only)
- Creating Custom Smart Bins. Power Bins
- Creating Proxy Files for Editing, Saving Project Presets
Editing in the Edit Page
- Setting Up a Project, Creating Bins
- Exploring Viewing Options, Creating the First Assemble
- Trim Edit Mode, Adding Music
- Shuffle Insert Edits, Trimming to Duration
- Finessing the Edit, Audio Mixing
- Adding Transitions, Adding Fusion Titles
- Continue Cutting
- Starting a Multi-Camera Project, Switching Angles in the Timeline
- Editing a Multi-Camera Music Video, Real-Time Multi-Camera Editing
- Adjusting the Multi-Camera Edit, Adjusting a Multicam Clip
DAY – 2
High-Speed Editing with the Cut Page
- Setting Up the Project, Reviewing Clips Using Source Tape
- Assembling the Soundbites, Refining the Timeline Clips
- Changing the Order of the Clips, Adding the B-Roll
- Smart Insert, Using Extra Tracks
- Trimming the B-Roll, Adding Other Camera Angles with Source Overwrite
- Using the Sync Bin with Source Overwrite
- Adding Music, Effects, and Titles
Color Correcting a DaVinci Resolve Timeline 1
- Balancing Footage Opening a Resolve Archive
- Setting Up Project Backups, Understanding the Grading Workflow
- Setting Tonal Range and Contrast, Balancing Colors
- Understanding Log Controls and Primaries Wheels
- Creating Color Continuity Building a Shot-Matching Strategy
- Organizing Shots Using Flags and Filters
- Applying Shot Match, Matching Shots Using Stills
- Comparing and Matching Shots Manually
Correcting and Enhancing Isolated Areas
- Controlling the Viewer’s Eye, Sharpening Key Elements
- Tracking Obscured Objects, Fixing Overcast Skies
- Warping Color Ranges, Enhancing Skin Tones with Face Refinement
- Adjusting Skin Tones Manually
Round Trip & Conforming an XML Timeline
- Importing an XML Timeline
- Maximizing the Dynamic Range
- Using Lightbox to Check Timelines Before Delivery, Understanding the Render Workflow and Presets
- Creating Custom Renders and Saving Presets, Configuring a Timeline for Digital Cinema
- Exploring Advanced Render Settings
FREE Download Link : https://bit.ly/3pLwOzC